“You come away uplifted.” –Reader
Living is a free paper offering hope and encouragement for healthy and positive relationships in the home, workplace and community.
Published quarterly and made available on more than 30 racks in Harrisonburg, Va. and surrounding counties, the Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter editions feature stories and helpful living tips for children, teens, singles, married couples and senior citizens. It covers a wide variety of subjects that people face in the home and workplace. Each issues includes a Word Search puzzle to which readers may respond and have their names published in the follow-up edition.
Living is also available by subscription: $12 for four issues. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR READERS SAY
- Reading the stories in your paper helped put me in touch with the community and has really helped with our adjustment to the new surroundings. –Harrisonburg
- I would once again like to express my appreciation to you for producing a magazine that is full of more “good news” than bad. –Harrisonburg
- I enjoyed this issue, as usual. Seems like a binding love of families throughout the articles. –Harrisonburg
- Your stories bring back memories of my childhood back in West Virginia. I only wish you had a monthly publication. Keep up the good work. –Harrisonburg
- Thank you for the most unusual paper. We enjoy it all very much. –Harrisonburg
- All stories were great. Very timely One of my favorite publications! –Bridgewater
There was an error on the puzzle in the Winter issue. Please download the correct word search by clicking on the link on this page. Our apologies for the mistake!